Linksys Router Support Canada
Are you thinking of changing the DNS Server settings on your internet router? Every router manufacturer has its own set of rules when it comes to making changes to the DNS server.
We at the LINKSYS ROUTER SUPPORT CANADA are here to help make any changes to the router settings without any delay. Our team of experts is available round-the-clock to keep your internet router up and running.
The vast team of technical professionals at the LINKSYS ROUTER SUPPORT CANADA have more than 10 years of experience in helping customers keep their internet routers running.
We have won many awards owing to our endless dedication towards providing customers with outstanding router support. The technical professionals have the best tools to resolve any router-related issue.
Whether it is the issue of installing a new internet router or upgrading the firmware on the existing one, we are here for you.
Our tech team at the LINKSYS TECHNICAL SUPPORT CANADA believes in the policy of providing customers with outstanding router-related assistance without any compromise in the quality of service.
How do I change the DNS Server settings on my internet router?
The router technical support experts at the ROUTER SUPPORT CANADA have been providing customers with the best router-related support.
Our professionals have come up with an easy to follow guide on how you can change the DNS Server for some of the leading routers;
- Sign in to your Linksys router’s web-based administration, usually http://192.168.1.1.
- Now, click on Setup from the top menu.
- Next, select Basic Setup from the Setup submenu.
- Under the Static DNS 1 field, enter the primary DNS server you’d like to use and in the Static DNS 2 field, enter the secondary DNS server you want to use.
- The Static DNS 3 field can be left blank, or you can add a primary DNS server from another provider.
- Click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the screen.
- Lastly, click the Continue button on the next screen.
How can I connect with the ROUTER SUPPORT CANADA experts?
You can connect with the highly skilled and trained LINKSYS ROUTER SUPPORT CANADA experts via toll-free number at (1-888-479-2017).